Starbreeze together with Behaviour Digital, are today releasing a brand-new add-on for Dead by Daylight titled “Charity Case”, available in the Humble Store and Steam. The Charity Case includes 26 cosmetic items, created by dedicated Dead by Daylight broadcasters, and contains items both for Survivors and Killers. Now everyone’s able to wear their own favourite outfit.
20 of the items are brand new and 6 are previously released exclusive items from old friends. All profits from the sale of this DLC will go to the Brain & Behavior Research Foundation – (https://www.bbrfoundation.org/ ).
Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer horror game in which one crazed killer hunts four friends through a terrifying nightmare. Players take on the role of both killer and survivors in a deadly game of cat and mouse. It’s a Mature Gamer take on the thrills of Hide & Seek.
The game was released on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One during 2017. Released on PC in June 2016, Dead by Daylight has already sold more than 1.8 million copies on the digital distribution platform Steam and has become an instant favorite with streamers on Twitch and other streaming platforms.
- Survive Together… Or Not – Survivors can either cooperate with the others or be selfish. Your chance of survival will vary depending on whether you work together as a team or if you go at it alone. Will you be able to outwit the Killer and escape their Killing Ground?
- Where Am I? – Each level is procedurally generated, so you’ll never know what to expect. Random spawn points mean you will never feel safe as the world and its danger change every time you play.
- A Feast for Killers – Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims.
- Deeper and Deeper – Each Killer and Survivor has their own deep progression system and plenty of unlockables that can be customized to fit your own personal strategy. Experience, skills and understanding of the environment are key to being able to hunt or outwit the Killer.
- Real People, Real Fear – The procedural levels and real human reactions to pure horror makes each game session an unexpected scenario. You will never be able to tell how it’s going to turn out. Ambience, music, and chilling environments combine into a terrifying experience. With enough time, you might even discover what’s hiding in the fog.
More information: http://www.deadbydaylight.com