Computer Tycoon simulator to hit early access on Oct. 12
Today marks the anniversary of the late Steve Jobs, an American entrepreneur, businessman, inventor, and industrial designer who set out to change the world, and did. As a tribute to his memory and accomplishments, indie game developer András Illés (aka Progorion) is proud to unveil an exclusive game trailer for his upcoming Computer Tycoon, a strategy game inspired by Jobs about the computer evolution. The game officially launches on STEAM™ via Early Access, October 12th 2017.
Computer Tycoon is an indie business strategy game about Computer Evolution and starting your own company in the 70s. Lead the research race until 2034, create the best hardware and operating system, take care of your infrastructure and even handle your marketing. Find video game gems to promote them on your platforms, conquer the global market and became literally immortal. Players control the game from a world map from which the objective is to control available resources."
Computer Tycoon is the first game about the computer revolution and decisions you make truly matter. Take advantage of the technology, upgrade and architecture combinations! Does your product need more computing capacity? Should you focus more on features, low price or prestige? Will you focus on portable computers or develop Operating Systems? Like real life, your decisions will have an impact on the success of your company.
KEY FEATURES (Early Access Build)
- Start a computer manufacturer company in the 70s.
- Design and create hardware, home computers, personal computers, portable computers and handheld computers.
- Rule the market of the world on a grand strategy level.
- Research and study the technology of the earliest models to the near future computers.
- Expand your industrial sites across the globe.
- AI opponents.
- World Map with algorithmically generated data.
More information: http://www.computertycoon.com/