Seven: TDLG launches on PC December 1st
IMGN.PRO and Fool's Theory as co-developers of Seven: The Days Long Gone are informing that Seven: TDLG will launch on PC December 1st, 2017. For this occasion they have prepared a new gameplay video, giving you a quick overview of the latest state of the game and its mechanics.
No-one said being a thief was easy. Living in the shadows, having more enemies than friends, often doing things that ain’t pretty. Not without pleasure, though. The adrenaline, the rush in your veins as you sneak in and out without anybody noticing, is second to none. Problems? Sure. Sometimes they do happen. But so far you haven’t faced one that couldn’t be solved one way or another. In fact, usually those “problems” are slow, bored, and not really paying attention to what’s going on around them. Which makes handling them so much easier. It only takes patience. Patience allows you to shut them down quietly. But if endurance is not one of your virtues, then… Well, brutal force is an option too. Less sophisticated, but reliable and always available…
About the game
Seven: The Days Long Gone is a 3D isometric RPG in which players can freely explore the sandbox world of the Vetrall Empire. Set in a “beyond post-apocalyptic” environment, the title will redefine how the isometric RPG genre is played. The climbing system will allow you to free-traverse obstacles of any height, both horizontally and vertically.
On the prison island of Peh, you will experience rich stories of conspiracy, discovery, and betrayal set within an unforgiving world filled with mysterious technology and Dark Age superstition. As a master thief possessed by an ancient daemon, you are deported to Peh on your toughest mission ever.
- A 3D isometric RPG that will redefine how the genre is played
- The sandbox world of the Vetrall Empire available for free exploration
- A “beyond post-apocalyptic” setting
- Stunning environments, from a mystical swamp, to Mortbane – a small town on the island of Peh, to Hallard – the “hi-tech” city of the world, capital of the Vetrall Empire, and the headquarters of Emperor Drugun
- Multiple ways of completing tasks in most locations
- A unique climbing system that will allow you to freely traverse obstacles of any height, both horizontally and vertically
- An unforgiving world filled with mysterious technology and Dark Age superstition
More information: http://seven-game.com/en/