Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver today revealed unseen story details for the upcoming medieval role playing game Kingdom Come: Deliverance which will launch on February 13th 2018 for PlayStation®4, PC and Xbox One the all in one entertainment system from Microsoft. Pre-Order will be available later today on Steam. PlayStation®4 and Xbox One will follow in the near future for pre-order packages in the respective shops.
Following the footsteps of Henry, the son of a blacksmith whose peaceful life is shattered by a mercenary raid, ordered by King Sigismund, today’s trailer gives a glimpse on the events that follow the death of Henry’s parents as he joins ranks with Sir Radzig to get the training he needs. Where will his path lead him?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is available for digital pre-order on Steam. For all pre-order packages – Steam, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One – an exclusive armor set and new treasure maps are included.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. Explore majestic castles, deep forests, thriving villages and countless other realistic settings in medieval Bohemia!
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
More information: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/