Developer Scoria Studios is starting a mowvement today with the release of their highly anticipated law mowing game of the year (LMGOTY) contender, Law Mower. The studio also revealed the official release trailer for those who are interested in lawn care and pure mayhem.
“My dad always told me that all lawns are like a box of chocolates.”, said Kevin Lukic, developer of Scoria Studio. “You never know what you’re going to get. Regardless, you need to go outside and mow the damn yard.”
Law Mower is a game about one man’s epic journey to achieve his life’s purpose – to cut every blade of grass in the world. From America’s suburbia to the Russian tundra, nature and society will do everything in its power to stop him.
- Campaign: Law Mower comes with a 45 map campaign split into three episodes: Knee Deep in the Crud, The Moors That Smell, and Thy Grass Exhumed. Each episode takes place in a different season.
- Difficulty: There are five difficulty levels on the first playthrough. Completing the campaign on Executioner difficulty unlocks a sixth difficulty called Cruel & Unusual that increases enemy movement speed. Each campaign level can be completed with a maximum of three stars. Players receive a star for completing the level, not losing any lives, and finishing under the par time.
- Enemies: There are 5 enemy types – Dogs, Gophers, Birds, Rocket Infantry and other homeowners. Dogs, infantry, and homeowners can be mowed down, but players must avoid being bitten, blown up, and mowed down themselves. Gophers and birds can not be run over, but can be killed indirectly by a rocket blast.
- Multiplayer: Players can play together online or through LAN. Multiple game modes are available including Cooperative, Classic, DeathMatch, Capture the Flag, and Domination.
- Maps and Mods: Maps can be created with the included map editor. Maps and assets are automatically downloaded when connecting to a server.
More information: https://scoriastudios.com/site/games/law-mower/