Brand new footage from Life is Strange: Before the Storm has been released showing 16 year-old Chloe and David.
Returning to a familiar setting in Arcadia Bay, this brand new gameplay shows a 16 year-old Chloe Price who is still struggling with her father’s death and trying to deal with the unwelcomed entry of a new father figure, David, into her life. After a blurred awaking following events in the Mill the night before, this scene – which is cut together from a much longer sequence in game – unveils Chloe’s house for the first time in Before the Storm and provides fans a glimpse at Chloe and David’s turbulent relationship.
The first of three episodes of Life is Strange: Before the Storm is entitled ‘Awake’ and will release on 31st August 2017 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam).
The game is coming to Xbox, PS4 and PC and the first of the three episodes will be released on August 31, 2017.
Life is Strange: Before the Storm is a new three part; standalone adventure set three years before the first game in the BAFTA award-winning franchise.
You play as sixteen-year old Chloe Price who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success.
When Rachel learns a secret about her family that threatens to destroy her world, it is her newfound friendship with Chloe that gives her the strength to carry on.
No longer alone the girls must confront each other’s demons and together, find a way to overcome them.
- Choice and consequence driven narrative adventure
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make
- ‘Backtalk’ – A risk/reward conversation mode that allows Chloe to use her barbed tongue to provoke or get her way
- Make your mark on the world with witty tags and drawings
- Choose Chloe’s outfit and see how people react to your look
- Distinct Licensed indie soundtrack & original score by Daughter
More information: http://www.lifeisstrange.com