Indie developer MuHa Games is proud to announce Thea 2: The Shattering, the official sequel to their award-winning Thea: The Awakening, and has taken to Crowdfunding to support its continuation and development.
Thea 2: The Shattering is a turn-based strategy survival game with role-playing elements and card game mechanics enriched by a compelling storyline. Set in a dark fantasy world inspired by Slavic myth and folklore, you take control of gods on a quest to guide their people to survival or ultimate doom!
Thea 2: The Shattering is scheduled for official release in the summer of 2018 and is demoed for the first time at the EGX Games Expo in Birmingham between September 21st – 24th. Packed with content and features the game offers a staggering amount of gameplay and procedurally generated environments and biomes. The well-received campaign on KickStarter is a testament to the games popularity, and the team is offering a great selection of rewards to its loyal followers.
Thea 2 Key Features
- Explore rich procedurally generated environments.
- Expand your influence in the world; build towns, widen your territories or chose to remain a nomad.
- Exterminate your way to victory; battle through a vast array of creatures.
- Exploit wonders of the land; discover and combine resources.
- Become a deity of Thea and direct your chosen to victory in a world inspired by Slavic myth and folklore.
- Play Co-Op and build your pantheon with friends.
- Become a warlord or diplomat! Or remain an outcast wandering the world in search of glory.
- Survive at all costs; choose your challenge style as you resolve conflicts via battle, mental or spiritual challenges.
- Free DLC’s, built-in adventures editor and other modding tools.
Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muhagames/thea-2-the-shattering
More information: http://www.muhagames.com